Reasons to dye your hair bright and unnatural colors
- Because you wanna
- Being punk rock
- Looking hella cute
- Small children’s reactions
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HDR EFFECT WAS HARD BUT IT’S ACTUALLY LIKE A 5 STEP THING BESIDES DUPLICATING AND FLATTENING SHIT HOLY FUCK I CAN DO IT. I’M SO EXCITED WOW THAT’S LOVELY and I have to share because no one every taught me this.
- Open your picture.
- Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J)
- Overlay that shit 50%
- Flatten image (Ctrl+E)
- Duplicate that one layer that you have now (Ctrl+J)
- Desaturate (Shift+Ctrl+U)
- Invert (Ctrl+I)
- Gaussian Blur it to 40
- Now overlay that B&W Blurred image
- Duplicate and sharpen if necessary
- AMAZEMENT WOW HOLY SHIT
MOTHERFUCKER, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS FOR HOURS. TAGG(NG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS.
dont ask me for relationship advice because i will always just tell you to break up w/ them and throw their shit in a dumpster because i do not understand the concept of allowing anyone to treat you poorly this is a zero tolerance zone
if you think someone with dyed hair doesn’t have their life together you need to reevaluate because maintaining hair dye is like taking care of the world’s shittiest child
Reasons why T-Pain’s cover of Royals is infinitely cooler than Lorde’s boring ass version.
- It’s about how he doesn’t care about people criticizing him for talking about money, since he came from nothing and he’s finally living his dream.
- It’s about how happy he is to finally have enough money to take care of his children.
- "It seems like yesterday we were drinkin Crown Royal" is the greatest line in any song ever.
- He talks about loyalty, reminding people who get out of poverty that they should give back to their community in some way to help bring more people out of poverty.
- He also talks about how hip-hop music, the kind of music Lorde criticized (because she’s boring) helped him to develop the ambition and “fantasies” that he’s now able to live out, rather than ending up poor.
This is so much better than 90% of those think pieces about Royals. He shit on Lorde on her own shitty beat.
It’s getting to be that time of year again. Where it’s easy to sleep in past the last sliver of daylight. Where you forget how cold it really gets until you can feel your bones against the skin in your fingers. Where that cemetery growing inside your body comes alive. Your bones dance. Your blood boils.